Business Development Associate - Quad Cities Area
Iowa Solutions, Inc has been a leader in computer network technology solutions since 1999. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Business Developer to jump start our new office in the Quad Cities. The ideal candidate will have experience in both B2B and inside sales, as well as skills related to cultivating strong relationships with customers, from first contact through sale completion. In this role you will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads, creating and delivering presentations, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Generate new prospects to be added to CRM
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Perform cold calls (in person, phone, email)
- Create quotes and client presentations
- Attend networking events to promote Iowa Solutions
- Stay up to date on all products and services
- Report to Director of Business Development on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales goals
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Development in the subject line.
Iowa Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.